Thursday 11 December 2008

Bangalore 8


Ok, so whoever the hell 'daily emotion' is has really annoyed me as I have been waiting for the last 10 days to post a blog called "Bangalore 8" and they just made a comment on my last blog saying it. Last week after meeting Ronojoy's cousin, 3 lovely Indian hunks took us out clubbing. Dancing became illegal in Bangalore last year so now the city is filled with underground clubs where kids go to dance to really, really loud annoying house music. They danced like there was no tomorrow. I felt like Kevin Bacon in Foot Loose. In all honesty it was one of the funniest nights of my life. I cant post anymore pictures of this night yet because a bigger blog called "Bangalore Boys" will be published on Viceland by Sarah and I at some point this week so watch this space.....

No comments: